Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Really cool.

I love these kind of flash movies, and yours turned out really nice. The only thing I would ding you on is the sticks >_>. 4/5.

But I gotta ask, is that sniper tking?

-Metal Slug:MADDNESS SE- -Metal Slug:MADDNESS SE-

Sorry...

Sorry, it wasn't bad, but it has been done before, only better animated, and not a sprite movie.

Don't get me wrong, I like sprite movies.

But just a few things:
1. In the credit's, if your movie does not HAVE a story, don't say that you made the story. It's stupid.

2. Try and have more than 2 people on the screen at once. Otherwise it's boring.

3. Just about every time one of the main characters came out... they would kill somebody, and some dude with a shield would come up and slash them in the back with a knife. Don't do that.

Anyway, good luck with future projects.

Calderbank Calderbank

Wow.

I love the irony at the end, how he gets arms, but the guy in pink shorts cuts off his legs XD. It's awsome how you made your own music like that, it was great. Great movie, it's funny how they are being bastards to the creepy little guy, and they say that he was giving him aditude. Very funny, keep it up.

5/5

EdibleCastle responds:

haha calderbanks not creepy. just misunderstood. ):

Tail Chasers Tail Chasers

OMG

THAT WAS THE MOST FUCKING AWSOME THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

X's Bad Day X's Bad Day

Pretty god.

The sound was good, the movie was funny. Good job.

Lone Warrior Guy 2 (clay) Lone Warrior Guy 2 (clay)

Very nice.

It was cool how you made blood with flash, and all the animating with clay. The animation was great, the script could be better, but was still pretty good. Good work.

neonfox3 responds:

well it was one of the the first times i actually wrote a script for any of my movies

Lost Illusion Lost Illusion

Pretty good.

Really good for your first flash. Keep this up.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Wow

I am a fan of the madness movies (and game), and found this quite entertaining. But will there be another one, or is dead for good this time?