Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Really cool.

I love these kind of flash movies, and yours turned out really nice. The only thing I would ding you on is the sticks >_>. 4/5.

But I gotta ask, is that sniper tking?

-Metal Slug:MADDNESS SE- -Metal Slug:MADDNESS SE-

Sorry...

Sorry, it wasn't bad, but it has been done before, only better animated, and not a sprite movie.

Don't get me wrong, I like sprite movies.

But just a few things:
1. In the credit's, if your movie does not HAVE a story, don't say that you made the story. It's stupid.

2. Try and have more than 2 people on the screen at once. Otherwise it's boring.

3. Just about every time one of the main characters came out... they would kill somebody, and some dude with a shield would come up and slash them in the back with a knife. Don't do that.

Anyway, good luck with future projects.

Calderbank Calderbank

Wow.

I love the irony at the end, how he gets arms, but the guy in pink shorts cuts off his legs XD. It's awsome how you made your own music like that, it was great. Great movie, it's funny how they are being bastards to the creepy little guy, and they say that he was giving him aditude. Very funny, keep it up.

5/5

EdibleCastle responds:

haha calderbanks not creepy. just misunderstood. ):

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

Well done.

Well, when I saw this, I instantly went to go play the first one, which I REALLY enjoyed. 5/5 for that beast, way to go.

But anyway, on number 2... Well, pretty much every aspect of the game was perfected. Great graphics, amazingly recorded and edited sound. Though it just didn't have the feel of the first one. Although it was very well done, I don't think you should have included the FPS part. It took away.

I also found that this game was FAR shorter, and FAR easier than it's predecessor. The first one was also a lot more horrifying.

Nonetheless, even if it wasn't as good as the first one, it still definately deserving of 5/5.

Good job.

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

Very cool.

But it does get boring after like three times. I suggest you add some things like....

Different ways of stealing the cursor. (Will grab it and eat it for example).
After he grabs the cursor, you should be able to lift him up, and swing him around and whatnot.

Anyway, very cute. Nice work. 5/5, only because that would bring this up to like 4/5.